I am so pleased to announce the winner of the Delta Faucet Touch2O is Jonnie Hartling and the winner of the the book is Summer Plewes!
Please both contact me at email@example.com and leave me your email address. Thanks to all who entered my first giveaway!
This week-end is just chock full of so many wonderful things. Here in Canada, it’s Thanksgiving week-end which means a house full of my favourite people and great food. Add to that a sweet and creamy Butterscotch and Maple Whiskey dessert and it couldn’t get any better.
Or could it?
I’m so delighted to share with you my news of some recent kitchen reno’s here in the SweetRevelations house. Well, exciting news for me and even better that one lucky reader gets to benefit too! Our reno’s included a new Delta Trinsic Touch2O Technology Faucet. This is the faucet that turns on and off with just a tap on the spout. Oh, and it saves water too, because just a simple tap turns it off between tasks.
Ok, as a serious baker and one of the last people on the planet without a dishwasher (I know, pick your chin up off the floor, it’s disappointing to me too), this faucet has been such a pleasure to have. We’ve all had those sticky, gooey baking days that require amazing contortions with the body to turn the tap on without messing it up. It was all the more beautiful to me this morning as I had my hand inside a turkey trying to stuff it. It really does come on and off with just a tap on the spout. Beautiful.
And the folks at Delta kindly gave me one to give to a lucky reader so they can find their dishwashing/food prep happy place too!
Well I’ve never done a blog giveaway before so I’m just tickled about the whole deal. And in the spirit of ooey gooey sticky hands, I’ve also decided to give away a copy of Sticky, Chewy, Messy, Gooey, by Jill O’Connor. A recipe book of all things sweet, full of great tips for the dessert lover. I bought the book and liked it so much I bought one for you!
That’s where these awesome Butterscotch Pudding Tasters came from. I took her recipe for Butterscotch Pots and adapted it slightly with the addition of some smooth Canadian Maple Whiskey. Served in small dessert tasters (or a few pots), with some maple and butterscotch flakes and whipped cream on top, these are a simple and elegant after dinner treat.
Here’s how you enter:
1. Leave a comment about how a new Delta Touch2O technology Faucet would rock your kitchen and head on over to Delta Faucet’s and Lifestyle and Design Blog, Beige Is Dead, to follow them on Twitter or Facebook.
2. Or, leave a comment about the dessert you make that is sticky and gooey but Oh so good.
3. For an extra entry, tweet about this giveaway (with the link) and include @SweetRevelations, then come back and let me know or tell your friends on Facebook about this giveaway (with the link), then pop back over here to let me know (your actual blog post comment is your entry, so be sure to write a separate comment for your tweet/Facebook post).
- The Delta Faucet is available to Canadian residents only. The book is available to Canadian and American residents.
- One entry per person, plus additional qualified bonus entries.
- Winners will be announced Friday, October 19th, 2012.
*Faucet courtesy of Delta Faucet. Book courtesy of SweetRevelations.